January 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to us!

Dear Ladies,

Did you know that January is the Hebrews 10:24 Society's 2nd Birthday/Anniversary?!  It is! =)

I want to say thank you to all you wonderful ladies who have made our group what it is, and making it all possible.

I wish that I could tell you exactly how many dollars, how much food & how much cheer we have collected and re-distributed, but I can not.  But I can tell you that it has been a lot, and we are blessed to have put smiles on so many faces and ever so many hearts.

I pray that the Hebrews 10:24 Society will continue to fill a niche, and outlive our youngest members. And perhaps most of all, that we will continue to be what we started out to be: a blessing to many (including - if not especially - the attendees), without the division of politics, religion, race, or ideals- even just for one evening a month.

Love and hugs~

Adrienne McKee
Organizer, Secretary, Treasurer, Webmaster....


.....And let us consider one another to provoke unto 
love and to good works:
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more.....”

No comments: